Sunday, 8 March 2009

Battlecruiser - 3 parts attached

Here we are with the three sections all together. That was a lot easier thyan i thought it'd be as i found a marker pen was just the right diameter to fit in the orange part so it was just a case of making holes in the two foamboard parts and everything glued togther very well with Superglue.

What's proving to be a problem is that i never counted on the amount of parts i've used on the engine section moving the centre of gravity towards that end. So my plan of having it displayed on a rod going into the bottom at the front will need a rethink.

Still applying tons of panel lines and the odd tiny kit part. Tricks gonna be knowing when i'm done.

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

This does remind me of some of the more far out designs from the TTA Books, and the work of Foss and Elson !! Great design and work !