Saturday, 25 June 2011

Nurgle Titan - 1st foot nearly done

As you can see, there's been more progress - adding panels, details and the ankle piece.
Some of the details i've used in this spurt are chairs from the SRN4 Hovercraft turned upside down for linking pieces to two sections (ta for that tip Martin Bower) and Baco Bricks for the side bit (ditto)
I've got round what to use for the sides of the sections that join the toes to the foot, a staple of a lot of my scratchbuilding projects - cut-down cable ties.
Cheap, nicely detailed, come in a variety of sizes and stick instantly with Superglue, they're great for adding detail to flat surfaces.
You can see i'm adding two per side and there's just enough space underneath them to add some thin piping to finish them off.
Oh, and i will be adding pistons to the upper surfaces of these sections just as soon as i've put on the shin section

No comments: