Monday, 4 April 2011

SHAKARA! - Step 1

Okay, first up i removed the front of the torch. This luckily still had a hinge affair attched so i superglued it in place at 90 degrees to act as a platform to join it to the neck pipe. On to the front i've glued the eye area.
Then i soldered two wires on to the rear of the light assembley, passed them through a hole i'd drilled in the hinge, and down the neck i'd glued to the hinge.
For the base i've used a cheapo picture frame, drilled a hole in that, glued the neck to it, and carved a groove at the rear of the frame for the wires to come out.
Last thing i've done is wrap some wire round the neck for the clay to key on to.

No comments: