Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Producing 2 - bit more progress

Okay, i'm keeping the halves apart for now.
The "tug" is pretty gappy, so i've started here to fill some of the open spaces in. You can also see i've added one of the R2 feet as a joining piece between this and the main part. I've also used a coplue of the chrome R2 pieces as thrusters.
The main part has a few things i've got to address, namely there's some pieces missing, so will have to cover them up with Plasticard. As the tug has the propulsion, the rear here i'm having as some sort of access/docking unit thingy.

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

You should aim to produce things that the Warhammer 40K market could use for scenery/accesories !! This would make a great object for that whole Warhammer Crowd !!