Thursday, 2 April 2009

Gateway Shuttle - bit more

Little progress here. You can see here i've added to the Tornado tail and the Wessex tail halves (i've put them on the other way round to the original. Think they look better this way.) and just attached it to the front section with a rubber band for this photo.
On that front section you can see i've added some greeblies that cover up the wheel area and act like a spacer between the body and the carapce sections from a Formula 1 kit. Thought it appropriate to use bits from the Porsche kit for it.
What i hadn't considered - and will have to deal with - is that the rear section, with all its Plasticard and bits, is so much heavier than the very light, thin plastic front section. So started to pack it out as much as i can with Milliput inside.

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Coming along nice !!!!!