Thursday, 14 February 2008

Powered Suit - Y Rack and base

Loads of progress.

Here's the base i'm using. I've decided to have the Trooper being startled by a Bug bursting from one of the tunnels they use in the book. Here i've used Terracota Das Pronto. I usually use the Fine White version which is brilliant - but this isn't. Its sticky horrible mucky stuff.But that's all the shop had.

Also you can see how the suits coming together. I'm using GW Camo Green as i want it military - but not the matt WW2 shades the Nitto kits use. Replacement head courtesy of tak5haka over on the SFMUK site.

And here's the beginnnings of the Bug.