Wednesday 19 September 2012

Anyone in Kent this weekend?

I'll be having a table at the Demoncon4 comic convention in Maidstone this Sunday, with a whole bunch of my scratchbuilt projects. So, if you're in the area and don't have much to do, pop on by and say hi ok? I've been digging things out of storage to sort out what i will and won't be taking and thought i'd show a few from yonks back.
This Red Ship is one of my first built from scratch builds rather than a conversion of an existing ship and the basic shapes are a Ferrero Roche egg for the body and coat hangers for legs.
This one is an attempt to see just how much detail i could fit on a small space.
This one was taking the minimal approach
And this one was me trying to get as many panles on as possible. Still like this one, but not the colour. May have another go, this time in the grey sof the ship above it

No comments: