Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Sorry i've been away a while but work being busy and home being decorating has meant i've had no time to sit down in the Den.
Done a tad more here and there though and this is the progress i've made.
The Ore Ship has had a few new bits added but, really, i need the tank shape for the front and the smaller one at rear before i can go further.
Not much more to report on the Joker - just adding plain purple at the mo.
And nearly there with the Hairdryer Ship. Next step is to add the three Airfix stands on the underside and i've got to figure out how to attach them strongly enough that the ship will rest on these inverted things. Not too well methinks - which is why i reckon they are missing from a lot of shots of the original.