Thursday, 11 March 2010

Dragonfly Ship.



Well, that's what i'm going to call it for now, as the bulbous head and slim body i reckon will sort of look like one - but doubt if i'll be putting wings on.
First thing i have to attend to is how to go about dealing with the fact that the yougurt pots are of that plastic that glue just doesn't work on.
I've gotten round the first hurdle of how to attach them together by drilling holes in both and bolting them together.
In the first pic you can see what i've found for the body - the black cup will be a sapcer between the head and the body itself, which is a length of grooved plastic tubing i've had lying around for ages.
How to join them all together?
I know the head doesn't stick and doubt if the black cup will either as its made of that horrible waxy stuff.
So, second pic shows how i'm going to deal with it. I've drilled two more holes in the head and put bolts through. And i'm filling the cup with Polyfilla. When its full i'll lay the head on top so the bolts go into the filler and hopefully it'll all set hard and stick together.
To attach the body, i'll be putting some P38 into the small recess on the underside of the cup and put the body in place, hoping the same thing'll happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap techniques with
others, please shoot me an email if interested.

Look at my weblog: webcam mature (http://www.sexcams.pippepay.com)

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether
this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're amazing! Thanks!

My web site ... Athletic Greens

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, the contents existing at this site are
actually remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the
good work fellows.

my page: minion rush hack