Friday, 10 July 2015

Judge Fear - hands

Been a while since there's been an update on my Judge Fear, mainly because of the balls-up on the hands.
I tried to recover the mess i'd made of mixing latex with paint to give me a flexible new basecoat by wiping wiping the sticky gloop off.
But that was tedious and VERY slow going, so i decided to jack them in a get new one's from another supplier.
They arrived and had nicer, much longer fingers but were a hideous violet in colour and far too small for me.
So i've nixed that plan, gone back to square one and wiped most of the muck off, which had a bonus effect of staing them quite nicely.
I've started on redoing the nails, and next its the veins.

No comments: