Monday 9 June 2014

The Artmor Project - reference

I'm indebted to the Artmor Project for giving me the opportunity to finally get this magazine.
Long believed to be "the bible" for any fan of "John Carpenters The Thing" or the work of Rob Bottin, i've off and on tried to get myself a copy. But they've always gone for big bucks.
But, with me doing my build based on the film, i thought i'd try again.
And sure glad i did - just bagged me this mint edition copy off the 'Bay for only £6.00 :)
And, WOW!
FANTASTIC coverage - loads of pages of really indepth stuff, with excellent photos.
Sure, most are on the DVD extras or the Net, but nothing beats holding it in your hands - especially for reference sakes.
Sadly, nothing on "Split Face" but don't regret the buy for a second.











2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Great edition that, I was lucky enough to get this some years back too !!

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and article is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these posts.



my blog - accident in tampa florida